Sunday, March 3, 2013

Grand Opening - Sage Homme's Breastfeeding blog

 For a little over a year I've had a facebook page dedicated to answering breastfeeding questions and many of those questions have turned into little articles that were far too long for facebook posts.  That problem has made me want to start a blog so that I could share my thoughts on breastfeeding.  I was reading a blog today (Biomarkers and Milk http://biomarkersandmilk.blogspot.com/ ) and while there I discovered that I could start my own blog fairly easily. So look out world, HERE I COME! I'll be playing with this medium for a while, but eventually I hope to be able to submit a new post every other week.  Until then, please feel free to share any ideas you may have about building a blog, as all of this is new to me. 

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I think "guilty as charged" about comments turning into little articles on Facebook! This is great and I will be looking forward to reading your insights!

    ReplyDelete